Rechenberg Seeks Experienced Tech
Rechenberg Seeks Experienced Tech – Queensland-based Rechenberg Security is seeking an experienced security technician to work with Bosch, Hills Reliance, Paradox, Crow, DSC, Risco, Tecom, Inner Range Concept and Integriti solutions.
The role includes a company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and uniform, Monday to Friday stable full-time hours, company-paid training opportunities, long-term employment with opportunities to progress and grow in the role, and the opportunity to work as part of a driven and positive team
This full-time role that will see you traveling to different sites throughout the Greater Brisbane region from Rechenberg’s base at Rocklea. Each day will vary depending on the complexity of each job.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Installation, commissioning and servicing of security systems including IP CCTV, alarm systems, access control, and audio/video intercoms for residential and commercial customers
* Fault finding and repairing security equipment on customer’s sites
* Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
* Ability to work autonomously and provide prompt service
* Assist in regular stock take of company vehicle
* Technical support via telephone if a site attendance is unavailable
* Providing our service and sales team detailed written reports and thorough descriptions for quotes and/or service works.
Your skills and experience must include:
* Experience as a service and installation technician with intermediate to advanced experience with IP CCTV installation, networking, configuration and management
* CCTV and alarm system installation and programming with a broad knowledge across multiple brands including Bosch, Hills Reliance, Paradox, Crow, DSC, Risco, Tecom, Inner Range Concept and Integriti
* Have a genuine interest in the latest electronic security technology and IT to deliver the best solutions
* A working knowledge of using and installing software on servers and workstations
* Experience in troubleshooting and resolving wireless and wired networks
* High level of customer service
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Excellent communication both verbal and written
* Ability to read and follow site plans
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Presentable and well groomed
* Reliable, honest and punctual
* Able to work solo and as part of a team
* Disciplined and show strong attention to detail.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
* Flexibility in work hours and availability, as a rarity this may include out of hours and/or weekends
* Put your best foot forward and approach challenging situations with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Outstanding written and verbal communication (English language)
* A commitment to providing exceptional customer service
* Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
You must be able to hold a valid Qld Open cabling licence, Qld driver’s licence, Qld Security Installers & Advisors Licence and have COVID vaccination. Only applicants with existing right to work in Australia will be considered
Rechenberg Security is a privately-owned family business established in 1971 with a graded control room and a national client base, that prides itself on integrity, a high level of customer service and a positive work culture.
Click here for more information and to express your interest.
More news from SEN.