Red Flag For Security Technicians
Red Flag for security technicians – Security installer, Red Flag Systems, is seeking a security technician to join its growing team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for installing, servicing, and maintaining various electronic security systems for Red Flag’s commercial and industrial clients. Alongside being a general utility person who can wear multiple hats and turn their hand to different tasks, you will play an essential part in pushing the growth of the business.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Effectively and efficiently install electronic security systems at our client’s sites
• Follow client requests and specifics to ensure each installation meets the requirements
• Provide maintenance and repair services to client’s security systems
• Regularly attend toolbox meetings and other team events
• Participate in personal training and development programs to develop your skills.
What We Are We Looking For:
The successful applicant must demonstrate extensive technical knowledge with experience working in a similar company/industry. Developed electronics skills are essential as the successful candidate will be responsible for installing, servicing and maintaining various systems. The successful candidate must also be highly customer service-focused and able to work under pressure in a busy environment managing multiple competing priorities.
• Proven experience as a security technician or similar
• Eligible for private security registration
• Valid driver’s license and cabler’s license
• Completed a Cert III in security equipment or similar
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
What We offer:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience who is looking to join an exciting and innovative company and use their talents and expertise to build something unique. As such, we offer a competitive package for the right person, with a substantial salary offering and more.
• $70,000-$80,000 salary, depending on experience
• Friendly and fun work environment
• A supportive and growing team
• Personal training and development program.
For more information or to apply contact Matt Clare on 0402 606 810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics