Sapio Seeks Perth Service Tech
♦ Sapio seeks Perth service tech for staging, installing, commissioning, integrating, programming and troubleshooting products including Gallagher EACS, Inner Range (Concept & Integriti), UTC Tecom and Lenel, Milestone, Genetec and others, as well as demonstrated skill in IP networks, radio links and integrating security solutions on major sites.
On any given day it is essential that the successful candidate:
* Deliver an excellent customer experience using your communication, site management, and product knowledge
* Ensure delivery of the project on time and budget
* Support the Sales and Operations Team as needed with any installation, commissioning, or service requirements.
* Ensure all materials records and appropriate documentation is accurate and completed and on time
* Ensure effective implementation of policies and procedures relating to Sapio’s operation
* Support the Project department through compliance to the work schedule and participation to meet project timelines, milestones, and delivery dates
* You will also be the first line of support and guidance for our Junior field technicians.
We are therefore seeking experienced technicians who can demonstrate superior customer service skills, technical competency and are keen to join a service team that offers a fast paced, dynamic work environment that is enjoys a friendly and supportive back office.
Essential To The Role:
* ACMA Cabling Registration
* WA Security Installers Licence
* Current Drivers Licence
* WHS/OHS White card
* EWP Licence
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated skills and knowledge in a similar position
* A positive and motivated attitude
* A customer-focused approach.
* The ability to obtain site clearances as required
* A proven and successful history of working on and maintaining large integrated installations in a variety of environments (commercial, industrial, corrections)
* Experience of IP networks and a range of analogue and IP CCTV systems.
* Able to mentor and guide field technicians
* You must be authorised to work in Australia, but we may consider sponsorship for the right candidate.
There’s more information, as well as an application process here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics