Schneider Electric Seeks Service Technician
Schneider Electric Seeks Service Technician – global solutions provider Schneider Electric is seeking a security service technician to join its digital building business with Pelco and ICT Protege skills a benefit.
Reporting directly to the service delivery manager and located at our state head office in Brisbane, this role is responsible for the maintenance and fault repair of a range of electronic security systems including its Sunshine Coast customers. According to the company, this is a chance to put your technical knowledge to use building a long-term career with a global organization.
* Managing the breakdown and maintenance of Electronic Security Systems
* Supporting the installation, programming and commissioning of new and expanded Electronic Security Systems
* Identify opportunities to improve the Schneider offering by monitoring and reviewing system performance
* Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
* Providing high quality solutions and support to key clients
* Ensuring health and safety requirements are always met onsite.
You are someone that gets excited about technology and excels in problem solving within challenging environments. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. Achieving results motivates you. In addition, you have the following skills:
* Solid track record in a similar technician role
* Experience with the installation, programming, commissioning, maintenance and fault finding of a range of electronic security and access control systems (Protege experience preferred but not required), IP networking and video management systems
* Extensive experience with various IP and analogue CCTV systems (Pelco experience preferred but not required)
* Proven record of high-quality work complemented with solid experience of trouble shooting, fault finding and effective resolutions
* May have a full or restricted electrical license
* Must hold a current security license and driver’s license
* BMS experience would be advantageous but not required
* The ability to deliver the highest level of quality service to ensure customer satisfaction to Schneider Electric clients
* You are motivated and confident; you work equally well autonomously or as a member of a team; you prioritise your work and follow through to completion
* With excellent communication skills, you build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in a customer facing role.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview – find out more and apply for the Schneider Electric Seeks Service Technician role here.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.
More news from SEN