SECURITY & Government Expo 2018 will be held at the Realm Hotel Canberra on Monday November 12 between 12-6pm, giving government security managers and facilities managers, security installers and integrators, and security consultants, the perfect opportunity to get a look at the latest security technologies in their home town.
Visitors planning to attend SAGE should pre-register here while those wishing to attend the ASIS Dinner after the expo need to book here immediately to ensure they don’t miss out! You can find out more about SAGE 2018 here!
There are 33 exhibitors at SAGE 2018, including Honeywell, HID, Saab, CIC Technology, Gallagher, Geutebruck, Milestone, Chase, LSC, Mega Fortris, eka, CyberLock, EVVA, Gunnebo, Future Fibre Technologies, traka ASSA ABLOY, OZtime, Panasonic, Sektor, Sunell, Bridgewater MultiDoors, SRA Solutions, Protective Barriers Australia, Axis Communications, Perimeter Systems Australia, Pelco by Schneider Electric, FSH, VSP, C.R. Kennedy, Ezi Security Systems, Mobotix, Inner Range, EnviroCam and Smiths Detection.
SAGE ASIS Seminars will run alongside the expo and everyone is welcome to attend sessions of their choice – just ask at the desk for directions to the North Courtyard Room when you arrive. The seminars will run on the hour from 10am for 30 mins with the final seminar beginning at 3pm.
List of Seminar Topics and Speakers
* 10am – Steven Scanlan, Director Industry & International Security Policy Defence Security & Vetting Service. Topic “Defence Industry Security Program – DISP”.
* 11am – Werner Pohl, assistant director security infrastructure section, Department of Foreign Affairs – DFAT speaking on the topic “Physical Security Treatment of Australian Embassies”.
* 12pm – Gary Spencer, security manager Shared Services ICT Protective Security – Agency Security Advisor ACT Government, speaking on the Topic “Trusted Insider”.
* 1pm – Scott Myles, Consultant. Topic “Mechanics of Macquarie University taking it’s 1000-Camera CCTV System to Cloud”
* 2pm – James Layton, Bosch. Topic “Securing Security Networks, Operational Perspective”.
*3pm – T4 Speaker. Topic “Project Security”.
ASIS ACT Annual Dinner
ASIS ACT will hold its annual dinner at the Royal Golf Club Canberra after SAGE on November 12, commencing at 6pm and if you’re interested, book here now or you may miss out!
There are only 140 seats available and after last year’s sell-out, anyone who doesn’t book immediately will miss out. If you would like to reserve a whole table of 8 please purchase 8 tickets and send an email to email@example.com requesting your table reservation, including receipt for the 8 tickets and an organisation name for the table.
Pre-dinner Drinks 6pm
Sit down 7-7.15 (table wine)
Event concludes 11pm.