Security Integrator Needs Apprentice
Security integrator needs apprentice – a security integrator based at Smeaton Grange in Sydney is seeking a first-year security apprentice to join its growing team.
Full training will be provided, and the successful applicant will undertake a Certificate III in Security Equipment. The successful applicant will be joining a friendly family business that knows the value of its people and provides high quality service to their clients.
Covering Metropolitan Sydney and regional NSW, you’ll help deliver a full range of security services, while being supported by a strong and experienced operations team. If you are looking for a challenging and fast paced position this is an ideal opportunity.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Australian drivers’ licence
* Construction white card
* Strong interest in technology and working in the trade environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong attention to detail
* Criminal record check.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Install, service and maintain CCTV, intruder alarms, intercoms & access control systems
* Use of hand and power tools
* Follow work health and safety policies and procedures.
The Successful Candidate:
* Interested in a career in the electronics/telecommunications industry
* Have a strong work ethic
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict timelines & procedures
* Good attention to detail
* A driver’s licence is an essential requirement.
The position will require attendance at TAFE and on the job training – click here for more information or to apply.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics