Sunshine Coast Regional Council is seeking tenders for an automated circulation and security system solution for Sunshine Coast Libraries.
Council’s library service includes 8 branches and 2 mobile libraries. The solution will be deployed to all service points as part of a single project rollout.
The project, with a strong staff productivity focus, is being undertaken to make the borrower-facilitated circulation of library materials quick, simple and effective.
The project will involve the following:
* Supply of smart labels/tags.
* Implementation/configuration of software;
* Integration with Council’s Library Management System;
* Supply and installation of hardware and security;
* Support and Maintenance;
* System User Acceptance Testing; and
* Update of business processes and staff training.
The tender package including Invitation to Tender documentation must be downloaded via APET (https://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/Public/PublicJobs.aspx?Code=sunshinesprodn).
Tender responses are to be entered and electronically lodged via APET in time to meet the Closing Date. First time users of APET must register. The tender closes on November 29. ♦