THE University of Wollongong is seeking submissions from Gallagher NSW channel partners only for the upgrade of its existing Gallagher access control solution.
It’s a comprehensive enhancement involving a complete upgrade of all Gallagher hardware of all the university’s campus’ except the business school. That includes replacement of all terminals, controllers and card readers with the latest versions.
A summary of works required includes:
1) Replacement of 60 remote arm terminals
2) Replacement of 201 3000 & 5000 controllers
3) Supply and install 19 new 6000 controllers
4) Replacement of 1170 card readers
5) Other miscellaneous works.
The tender closes October 16.