WA Public Transport Authority Seeks CCTV
♦ WA Public Transport Authority seeks CCTV – Western Australia’s PTA seeks supply of CCTV equipment and cameras for PTA CCTV network.
PTA needs to procure CCTV cameras and related accessories that can be supplied on a short lead time to maintain the present network under a proposed panel contract arrangement. The supplied goods must comply with the current PTA CCTV backend system configurations to support PTA’s present CCTV network.
The PTA will consider alternative brands and/or products where the tenderer has initially submitted compliant brands and/or products.
Western Australia’s Public Transport Authority is the primary supplier of public transport services in Western Australia and is responsible for the following transport services:
* Rail, bus and ferry services in the metropolitan area (Transperth)
* Public transport services in regional centres (TransRegional)
* Coach and rail passenger services to regional areas (Transwa)
* School bus services
* Designing, building and maintaining transport infrastructure
* Protecting the long-term viability of the state’s freight rail corridor and infrastructure.
This tender closes June 28 – you can find out more here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics