Axis Winners of Oceania Partner Awards 2023 Presented In Alice Springs.
Axis Winners of Oceania Partner Awards 2023 – Surveillance manufacturer Axis Communications has announced the winners of its Oceania Partner Awards 2023 at its annual Axis Partner Summit in Alice Springs on Tuesday, May 4.
The awards honour and celebrate the accomplishments of Axis’ partners in the region who have made significant contributions to enhancing security and advancing business operations in the past year.
“We recognise and highly value the ongoing commitment of our partners and are proud to thank not only the award winners but also the entire partner network for their contributions over the past year,” said Wai King Wong, regional director for Oceania at Axis Communications.
“Our success in delivering cutting-edge security solutions is a testament to the strength of our partnerships. Through working collaboratively with our partners, we have navigated the challenges posed by the fast-paced technology landscape and developed innovative solutions to meet the evolving needs of our end customers.”
Top Winners by Category
Retail segment partner Australia: PMT Security
Retail segment partner New Zealand: Advanced Security Group
Retail partner within multi-site deployments Australia: JD Security
Government segment partner Australia: Optic Security
Government segment partner New Zealand: Chubb
Critical infrastructure partner Australia: Royal Eagle
Critical infrastructure partner New Zealand: Advanced Security Group
Smart cities segment partner Australia: Chubb
Smart cities segment partner New Zealand: Advanced Security Group
Banking segment partner Australia: ARA Security
Banking segment partner New Zealand: Securitek
Transportation segment partner Australia: Securitas
Transportation segment partner Australia: Datacom.
Axis Winners of Oceania Partner Awards
- NSW and ACT partner: JD Security
- QLD and NT partner: Link
- VIC, TAS and SA partner: Securitas
- WA partner: SEME Solutions
- New Zealand partner: Advanced Security Group
- Oceania region partner: ARA Security
- Fastest growing partner in Australia: Fortis Security
- Fastest growing partner in New Zealand: Datacom.
Special Partner Award Winners
- Axis intercoms partner: Convergint
- E2E champion partner: JD Security.
- Top Critical Infrastructure Partner Australia: Royal Eagle Security Services.
Top Distributor Winners
- Top distributor Australia: Dicker Das
- Top distributor New Zealand: Sektor
- Fastest growing distributor in Australia: VSP
- Fastest growing distributor in New Zealand: Sektor
- E2E distributor Australia: Dicker Das
- E2E distributor New Zealand: Sektor
- Most resilient distributor of the year: Anixter.
“Axis Winners of Oceania Partner Awards 2023 Presented In Alice Springs.”