Countdown To Integrate & Security
♦ Countdown To Integrate & Security – there’s only a month to go until the co-located Integrate and Security Exhibitions being held at Sydney’s ICC from 17 -19 August, 2022.
Event manager, Soren Norgaard, said industry professionals have been waiting over 3 years to get back together in person for valuable networking, education and new product launches.
“The landscape has changed so much since the last shows with new challenges such as hybrid workforces and rapid implementation of technologies such as video analytics, augmented reality, cyber security and robotics,” Norgaard said.
“The teams at Integrate and Security Exhibitions have worked hard to create a show that will help professionals keep up to date via some amazing speakers and compelling exhibitors.”
With over 175 exhibitors and dozens of speakers and education initiatives, Norgaard said the shows are a must-attend for those needing to navigate the emerging technologies underpinning the AV and security industries.
Products and exhibitors not to be missed at this year’s show include:
* Axis – ARTPEC8 SoC cameras
* KABAM: Co-Lab Indoor Security Robot
* Teleportivity Cloud Based Intercom Devices
* Igloo Vision: Cylinder
* Amber Technology: Digital Projection Satellite Modular Laser System (MLS)
Key speaker sessions: Integrate
* Rashid Skaf, President, Biamp
* David Allara, MD, konnectus
* Andrew Upshon, Head of AV, Dicker Data
* Jonathan Cuthbertson – Konnectus ‘Implementing Cybersecurity for IoT, AV, Media, and Workplace Technology within Enterprise Environments” and other sessions.
Key speaker sessions: Security
* Jacinta Carrol: ‘The Global Security Outlook’
* Hamish Hansford, Dept. Home Affairs, Head of The Cyber and Infrastructure Security Centre
* Dr Catriona Wallace, Executive Director, Gradient Institute
* Vishy Narayanan, APAC Chief Digital & Information Officer, PWC
* Anna Harris, Principal Advisor, Information Security, Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner
* Stephen Kho, Global Lead – Red team, Avast
* Darren Kane, Chief Security Officer, Nbn Co.
To register for all speaker sessions click here:
Education and Networking Program include:
Integrate x AVIXA speaker program – Aug 17-19 from 9am-5pm
The ASIAL Security Conference – Aug 17-19 from 9am-5pm
Networking Drinks – August 17 from 5:30pm-6:30pm
MS Security Gala Dinner – August 18 from 6:30pm-10:30pm
AV Marketers Meet Up – August 19 from 9am-9:45am
To register as a visitor or media click here for Integrate and here for Security.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics