PERTH-based electronic security integrator DTI Group has received an order from Alstom France for the supply of Safety CCTV surveillance systems for 47 of its dual-mode H4 locomotives.
Alstom will manufacture the H4 locomotives at its Belfort plant in France for SBB CFF FFS (Swiss Federal Railways). The locomotives, to be used for track works on SBB’s rail network and for shunting in the shunting yards of Lausanne, Triage and Limmattal, are scheduled to enter commercial service in 2018.
Deliveries for the systems are expected to commence in the second half of the 2016–17 financial year, spanning the build period for the H4 locomotives of just under 4 years.
The Swiss Rail order is the second to be received under the recently agreed framework agreement between Alstom and DTI and is the first order received from Alstom for the DTI Rail Safety Surveillance Solution.
DTI Passenger Rail Solutions variously include:
* Saloon, external and forward facing camera recording with analytics
* Driver/crew screens
* Driver in-cab and forward vision recording
* Ultra low-latency video for Driver Only Operation
* Video based Passenger Counting
* Pantograph Video Analysis with real time alerts
* Integrating PASCOM, PIS and Infotainment
* Highly advanced remote video stream management for duress response
* Wireless fleetwide system management with automated video download and PIS message upload
* Add-on modules: Pantograph Anomaly Detection, 3D video based passenger counting, vehicle tracking
* Fully automated incident downloads via DTI Fleet Manager suite, live & event video via 3G/4G/LTE. ♦