Eagle Eye 2-Way Audio
Eagle Eye 2-Way Audio – Eagle Eye Networks has launched 2-Way Audio, a bidirectional audio capability that provides remote communication via the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS for secure, convenient communication to deliver active monitoring and response.
Eagle Eye 2-Way Audio uses a standard IP speaker or horn connected to an Eagle Eye Bridge or CMVR to enable security professionals to instantly communicate warnings to intruders, deter security threats or manage crowds. Businesses can also use Eagle Eye 2-Way Audio to communicate in real time with staff, customers and visitors.
“Eagle Eye’s new 2-Way Audio brings secure, easy, communication to cloud video surveillance—empowering businesses to remotely communicate with individuals that are onsite,” said Dean Drako, founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
“While 2-Way Audio is designed to be a critical factor for security—enhancing perimeter protection, de-escalating and delivering important information during emergency situations and dissuading intruders—it will also help business owners with operations, customer service and employee support.”
Part of a customizable video management solution, 2-Way Audio includes:
* Mobile access: Use the Eagle Eye Viewer app on iOS or Android mobile device to communicate
* Quick setup: Easily connect an approved IP speaker or horn to Bridge or CMVR
* Communications Network: Link multiple cameras to an IP speaker or horn to create a communication network
* Alerts: Receive trespassing or loitering alerts using video analytics and communicate directly with suspicious individuals to deter any threat
* Real time communication: High quality audio with low latency
* Secure communication: Eagle Eye 2-Way Audio provides an audit log of audio sessions, associated users and timestamps, as well as changes and updates to speakers.
Combined with Eagle Eye cloud video surveillance, new 2-Way Audio is designed for multi-family residences, hotels, restaurants, retail, schools, hospitals, smart cities, parking, car dealerships, storage facilities, and remote and temporary locations such as construction sites, oil/gas facilities, and food trucks.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics