EOS Hanwha Bi-spectrum AI Thermal
♦ EOS Hanwha Bi-spectrum AI Thermal – Hanwha Wisenet T bi-spectrum AI NDAA-compliant thermal cameras TNM-C4960TD, TNM-C4950TD and TNM-C4940TD are now available from EOS Australia.
They provide VGA thermal image and 8MP visible image streams at the same time. Rapid and accurate object detection is possible through simultaneous monitoring of temperature-detecting thermal cameras and 8MP high-resolution video cameras with metadata analytics.
Using high-resolution visual and thermal cameras allows for reliable vehicle detection and verification under all weather and lighting conditions, while a thermal camera and shared metadata help achieve higher accuracy and fewer false alarms by detecting objects the visible sensor can miss in a low-light environment.
These cameras share metadata via 2 channels, with each channel complementing the other in situations where visibility is difficult due to bad weather, such as rain, fog, fire, smoke, etc.
There’s AI-engine-based event analytics (visible channel), stopped vehicle detection based on AI monitoring traffic accidents or suddenly stopped vehicles on the road through object detection based on AI.
The simple WiseAI traffic management analytics are simple and intuitive using the camera web interface. Traffic jam detection based on AI efficiently managing various traffic conditions such as traffic jams, night driving, or bottleneck sections on the road through object detection based on AI.
Key features of the TNM-C4940TD:
• Bi-spectrum: VGA thermal and 8MP visible sensor
• Dual (thermal & visible) channel by one device, one IP
• Maximum 30fps @ all resolutions (H.265/H.264)
• Lens is 9.1mm fixed thermal and 4.4~9.3mm motorized varifocal visible
• Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB)
• Maximum IR viewable length is 30m
• Noise reduction is WiseNR II (Based on AI engine, visible only)
• Smart codec is WiseStream III (Based on AI engine, visible), WiseStream II (thermal)
• Video Analytics based on AI (visible)
• IP66/IP67, NEMA4X
• PoE+(IEEE802.3at), 12VDC
• Wall and pole mount all-in-one design
• NDAA compliant.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics