SEME Seeks Electronic Security Technicians
♦ SEME seeks electronic security technicians – Perth-based security integrator SEME Solutions is looking for electronic security technicians to join its service team.
Preference will be given to candidates that have a working understanding of Gallagher, Inner Range Integriti/Concept and IndigoVision CCTV solutions.
The successful applicant’s experience in the industry will be enhanced by exposure to Seme’s high-end clients – you will be working as part of a dedicated service team on medium to large integrated electronic security systems for key assets throughout Perth and WA.
The successful candidates will have:
* A working understanding of IP & IT networking with hands-on experience at a higher level preferred
* A working understanding of IP CCTV, access control & alarms systems
* The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
* The ability to learn new systems and embrace the training opportunities you are provided
* Remuneration – Industry leading salary commensurate with your experience + super + company vehicle + fuel + overtime + allowances + laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
This exciting position provides a challenging and rewarding career move. Join a collaborative group of like-minded professionals supported by an approachable and proactive management team who value their staff.
We have a proven track record of training highly skilled employees in our industry with a focus on staff development and retention – you can find out more and apply here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics