Council Seeks Solar CCTV
♦ Council Seeks Solar CCTV – Banana Shire Council is requesting quotations for the supply, installation, and configuration of remote CCTV solutions.
The solution is required to meet the following specifications:
• Minimum 30 days historical video recordings.
• Ability to remotely view live and historical recordings via supplier cloud solution or integration into Council’s Milestone solution.
• Number plate recognition at a minimum for vehicles entering/exiting site.
• Standalone solar powered with at least 48hours battery operation without charge.
• A single pole solution providing 90 degree view is preferred.
• Suitable for harsh outdoor conditions.
• Thangool Waste Transfer Station – Corner Burnett Hwy and Cocks Millard Road.
1. Camera to capture all vehicle movement entering site.
2. Camera to capture activities at green waste pile at rear of site.
• Biloela Waste Transfer Station – Corner Baileys Lane and Calvale Road.
3. Camera to capture all vehicle movement entering site.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Council’s ICT Team on (07) 4992 9500.
The Shire of Banana is a local government area covering 28,500sqkm in the Capricorn region of Queensland, Australia, inland from the regional city of Gladstone. Shire Chambers are at Biloela and there are administration offices at Moura and Taroom.
This tender closes September 15 – you can find out more here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics