Fortis Security Seeks Security Technician For Commercial Applications.
Fortis Security Seeks Security Technician – Fortis Security, a technology-centric, network and electronic security system integrator that designs, manages, and installs large commercial systems for a variety top tier companies across Australia, seeks a highly motivated security technician to work with Integriti, Genetec and Milestone systems.
Working with an iconic group of customers, the service technician’s primary objective is completing CCTV and access control installation works under the direction of a Fortis project manager, as well as to assist the Fortis Service Department with small works.
The successful candidate will have a demonstratable track record as a security technician, will display a sound understanding of the physical installation of CCTV and access control systems, will be able to follow direction, read plans and complete the works as instructed.
You will also have:
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Integriti, Genetec, Milestone and networking.
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- An extremely competitive salary package & benefits
- Professional training and development through leading private educators
- Ability to give back through community and charity support programs
- We pride ourselves on being agile and flexible problem-solvers for our clients, and we offer this approach to team members
- We are keen to hear how you might work best in our collaborative and dynamic agency environment.
Fortis Security is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider suitably qualified applicants who have the right to work full-time and permanently in Australia. Unfortunately, limited visa holders and residents not in Australia cannot be considered.
You can find out more and apply for the Fortis Security Seeks Security Technician role here or read more SEN news here.
“Fortis Security Seeks Security Technician For Commercial Applications.”