Lockwood Padde Z4 and Z8 Single Series Monitored Electromagnetic Locks.
Lockwood Padde Z4 and Z8 Single Series from EOS Australia are monitored electromagnetic locks which operate with holding forces from 250kg up to 580kg and support door position monitoring.
Lockwood Padde Z4 and Z8 Electromagnets are designed for applications from cupboard doors through to high use commercial swing doors. Fixing options including wood, aluminium and steel constructions, as well as glass door applications.
The locks are fire rated up to 4 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1.2005 (Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets), have CE-approved C-Tick certification, have site selectable 12 or 24V DC, feature integrated reed and Hall Effect monitoring, have instantaneous release, and include smart electronics to eliminate residual magnetism.
Lockwood Padde Z4 and Z8 Single Series
The Z4 locks are more compact, with dimensions of 238mm long x 48mm high x 27mm deep, offer a holding force between 250-280kg and have a maximum current draw of 450mA @ 12V DC or 225mA @ 24V DC. Meanwhile, the Z8 locks have a holding force of 550-580kg, dimensions of 266mm long x 72mm high x 40mm deep and a draw of 512mA @ 12V DC or 256mA @ 24V DC.
Lockwood Padde Z4 and Z8 Features
- Fail-safe: unlocks when power is removed
- Easy installation: suitable for both new and retrofit usage
- High holding force: refer to the technical data overleaf
- Self-alignment: armature plate pivots to accommodate door drop
- Silent operation: no humming or Z4 and Z8 Single Series Monitored
- Operating temperature -25 to 55C
- 5-Year Tricare Warranty (Padde Series).
“Lockwood Padde Z4 and Z8 Single Series Monitored Electromagnetic Locks.”