LSC RISCO LightSYS and Training Dates Announced By LSC.
LSC has announced 2 new training dates for its popular LighSYS+ TechED course.
The full-day, level-1 TechED training course will be held on Wednesday 19 April in Melbourne, and Friday 21 April in Sydney.
“Launched in early 2022, this hands-on, practical course will see participants mock install a LightSYS Plus kit on LSC’s custom designed training boards,” said LSC’s Peter Ball.
“Participants will also be prompted to fill in quizzes and surveys through their online learning portal throughout the day to solidify their learning.”
LSC RISCO LightSYS and Training Dates Outcomes:
- A thorough understanding of the RISCO LightSYS Plus product ecosystem
- The ability to configure basic to medium level intrusion systems
- Install and configure the new LightSYS Plus access control functionality
- Configure connection to the RISCO Cloud and iRISCO App
- Correctly calibrate wireless receivers and detectors
- Program wireless fobs to arm/disarm your system and operate an electric strike.
“LSC RISCO LightSYS and Training Dates Announced By LSC.”