BELLROCK has announced the launch of a new pioneering organisation – Bellrock Group, which unites all Bellrock businesses under a single brand for the first time.
“Our new direction is exciting and will allow Bellrock Group to provide multiple services to clients under the one brand,” said group CEO, Luke Montgomery. “We’ve been passionate about driving real change to our industry and believe this integrated approach will reduce some of the challenges our industry face, drive cost improvements and most importantly enhance our staff and customer experience, which is our key priority.
“Our rebranding is designed to simplify our service offerings and allow our customers to make one call or contact to access our vast services. This aligns our previous multiple brands under one unified approach, including transformation and introduction of a number of new organisations.”
* Bellrock Partners rebranding to Bellrock Risk & Special Services
* Mpire Security rebranding to Bellrock Protective Security Services
* ASF Protective Services rebranding to Bellrock Protective Security Services
* QUAD Security rebranding to Bellrock Technology Services
* Bellrock UAV Services, our new security air-wing
* MultiClean and ASF Cleaning rebranding to Bellrock Cleaning Services
* Bellrock Education (launch 1st August).
These changes come into effect from 1st July 2018, and will not impact any ABN/ACN, legislative requirements or financial details.