WA Public Transport Authority Seeks DVRs For Trains.
WA Public Transport Authority Seeks DVRs – Western Australia’s Public Transport Authority has gone to tender seeking an upgrade of the digital video recording system in its WDA class railcars, principally consisting of The Prospector diesel train that services WA’s Goldfields.
While the tender announcement does not state this, it’s likely supplied equipment must comply with the current PTA CCTV backend system configurations to support PTA’s present CCTV network.
Western Australia’s Public Transport Authority is the primary supplier of public transport services in Western Australia and is responsible for the following transport services:
- Rail, bus and ferry services in the metropolitan area (Transperth)
- Public transport services in regional centres (TransRegional)
- Coach and rail passenger services to regional areas (Transwa)
- School bus services
- Designing, building and maintaining transport infrastructure
- Protecting the long-term viability of the state’s freight rail corridor and infrastructure.
This WA Public Transport Authority Seeks DVRs tender closes April 20 at 11am Perth time – click here for more information or click here for more news at SEN.
‘WA Public Transport Authority Seeks DVRs For Trains.’