Wi-Tek WI-CPE513P-KIT V3 From SecuSafe Coming To SecTech Roadshow.
Wi-Tek WI-CPE513P-KIT V3 From SecuSafe – SecuSafe is bringing the next generation of wireless CPE to SecTech Roadshow this May (pre-register here).
Introducing the Wi-Tek WI-CPE513P-KIT V3, the perfect point-to-point / point-to-multipoint system designed to take your security system to the next level. With its advanced features, you can enjoy uninterrupted high-quality data transmission from a distance of up to 5km.
What makes the WI-CPE513P-KIT V3 stand out from other wireless customer-premises equipment (CPE) systems is that it is built with a CCTV angle instead of a networking angle, making it perfect for CCTV applications.
It comes equipped with 48V PoE input and output that allows you to connect your camera directly to the device without the need for additional power supply.
Configuring the device and making it point-to-multipoint is a breeze with its LED panel and switch at the bottom, removing the need for web interface configuration. Visit the SecuSafe booth at SecTech to witness the power of the WI-CPE513P-KIT V3 by Wi-Tek.
SecTech opens in Brisbane on May 2 at the RICC, Sydney on May 4 at the Hordern Pavilion, Melbourne on May 9 at the MCEC, Adelaide on May 11 at the Royal Adelaide Showgrounds and Perth on May 16 at Crown Perth.
Wi-Tek WI-CPE513P-KIT V3 Features:
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 20dBm
- Built-in 13dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Support open frequency from 5150-5825MHz
- Long range wireless transmission up to 5km
- Wireless A/N speed up to 300Mbps
- Antenna Angle 60° degree
- Repeater/Basic Station/CPE/WISP operation modes
- Centralized Management System–Wi-Tek Cloud Platform
- 48V PoE Adapter supports up to 100 meter.
“Wi-Tek WI-CPE513P-KIT V3 From SecuSafe Coming To SecTech Roadshow.”