Airport Biometric Camera Tender Released By Department of Home Affairs.
Airport Biometric Camera Tender – Australia’s Department of Home Affairs has gone to tender seeking provision of biometric cameras and associated goods and services with a budget of around $A4 million.
Tenderers will be expected to work with the Department of Home Affairs to deliver a biometric capture and verification capability at international airport primary lines.
The scope of works will have 4 stages and includes:
- Biometric camera hardware including cabling
- Biometric capture, quality checking and verification software with any associated licenses
- Traveler side user interface (hardware and software)
- Services integration layer/wrapper for biometric services
- Mounting rig for biometric capture unit (if required)
- Physical installation of biometric camera and mounting rig (if required), hardware and software
- Support and maintenance services for biometric camera hardware, software and integrations.
The proposed term of the contract(s) will be for an initial period of 36 months with the option to extend for a further two (2) periods of up to twelve months each. If all extension options are utilized, the maximum contract period will be five (5) years in total.
Airport Biometric Camera Tender Released
Tenderers must hold all valid and satisfactory statements of tax record relevant to its entity type by the closing time (see https://www.ato.gov.au/business/bus/statement-of-tax-record/ for further information).
Tenderers must have a receipt demonstrating that all statements of tax record required for its entity type have been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by closing time, and hold all valid and satisfactory statements of tax record no later than 4 business days from closing.
Tenderers must also hold a valid and satisfactory statement of tax record for any first-tier subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its tender, to engage to deliver goods and/or services with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
“Airport Biometric Camera Tender Released By Department of Home Affairs.”